Monday, December 3, 2007

Kayaking on the Alligator River

Sarah and I got up at 5:45am to go kayaking with some of her co-workers at Kitty Hawk Kites to go kayaking on the Alligator River. I wasn't looking forward to it all that much. I'll be honest, I'm not much of a morning person. In fact, I fell asleep in the shower once trying to make it to a 6am meeting. Also, I was expecting it to be cold and the forecast was calling for rain.

When we woke up it was a little cold and it was barely raining outside. By the time we arrived at our location though it had warmed up considerably and the rain had stopped, and I was starting to wake up.

We kayaked for a little more than 2 hours and it was awesome! It was peaceful out there and beautiful! I love that I have a wife that enjoys this kind of stuff. . .and she get me to do this stuff when I'm feeling lazy.

No comments: