Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rock Band

So, our funnest new venture has been our new game, Rock Band, for the wii. WE LOVE IT!!! It is the coolest thing ever since sliced bread! We got the band kit that comes with a guitar, a drum set, and a microphone. The guitar is the funnest. The drums are almost as fun, but a good deal harder. The microphone you just sing into, so it isn't as fun. (Plus I don't know most of the songs, and that makes it kinda hard to sing).

What really makes it fun is that Terry and I can play together, one on the drums and the other on the guitar. And what I really enjoy is beating Terry. He knows how to play a real guitar pretty well, and he used to play the drums when he was younger, but I almost always beat him. Yes, it is very different from the real thing, but I still think it is fun!

I highly recommend the game to anyone who can keep a beat. Thanks to Patty and Terry Moore (Terry's parents) for getting us the game!


Sarah Elizabeth

No comments: