Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Top 5 Posts Of The First 4 Months

As of today I've been blogging for 4 months. In that time here are the top 5 posts according to hits they've received:
  1. Please Pray For The Life Of Tricia, Her Huband Nathan, And Their Unborn Baby (177 hits)
  2. Elders & Deacons (100 hits)
  3. The Golden Compass Review (81 hits)
  4. Skillet, Chris Tomlin, Toby Mac, KJ-52, Barlow Girl, Todd Agnew, and Lifehouse (68 hits)
  5. Sunday Review (61 hits)

Here are the tops 5 posts that a lot of time was spent reading them (which means people didn't just come across the page but they also stopped and took interest in what they read):
  1. The Preacher And The Teacher
  2. Do You Rescue Like Jesus Does?
  3. Resigning & Moving
  4. Discipleship: Using Our Resources Wisely
  5. Elders & Deacons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read over your review for the goldend compass and I couldn't agree more...especially the last sentence you wrote. I would reccommend a book to you: Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller. You may really enjoy it.

TerryKM said...

Thanks Slade. I have Blue Like Jazz, but it's sitting on my "to read" shelf (along with about 20 other books). I know of a few people who have told me Blue Like Jazz changed their way of thinking.