Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

At Staples we had 3 spirit days last week, the 30, 31, and 1. It reminded me of spirit days back in high school. Thursday was crazy hair day and backwards day. Crazy hair, obvious. Backwards - we wore our uniform backwards. We were able to wear jeans too. I was the only one who managed to wear my jeans backwards, I just had to be careful about bending over all day.


Friday, Halloween, we got to wear a costume. I was a pirate, arrr! It was fun! There were some pretty cool costumes.


Saturday was red, white, and blue day and hat day. I opted out of the hat, but I did wear red, white, and blue. I didn't get a pic of this day. I was so nice to be able to wear something other than the red shirt and black pants. 

Frodo got to enjoy dressing us also. He is so good about wearing stuff. He pulled off a bumble bee rather well I would say.



Sarah Elizabeth

4 comments:

CFHusband said...

I asked Rachel if she thought you guys dressed up frodo this year, we both agreed...yEs. Then she mentioned, the other dog probably won't be though, and as I look at these pictures, I am wondering were poor lilly's outfit it? That's ok, we dressed up meka but not ralphie.

Tricia

Andy Lawrenson said...

is that a dog?

TerryKM said...

Yep. I don't want to dress up Lilly. She doesn't like costumes, but Frodo likes them.

Although. . .we did dress Lilly up for something special for the holidays. You'll see that soon.

Rachel said...

That is impressive that your dog wore a costume and especially a head piece. I couldn't even get Abby to do that!