Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tagged

My brother-in-law Nathan tagged me so. . .that means it my turn to share/reveal a few things. . .

What I was doing 10 yrs ago:
Wednesday, May 6, 1998, 5:50pm - I was 21 and attending East Carolina University. This would have been really close to exam week, but I remember that semester really well. I'm pretty sure I flunked every class except one, which is not something I'm proud of. Mind you, I went from being an A-B student in college to flunking this semester (a few things happened that I didn't handle very well; one of them was too much freedom all at once).

Five things on my to do list for today: 1. Finish watching a movie with my wife. 2. Play a little Wii. 3. Eat a dessert. 4. Kiss my wife and let her know how much I love her. 5. Finish this post. (You can't expect too much, it's about 2.5 hours before I'm going to bed.)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Retire my debt. Give the family a vacation together; all expense paid sort of thing. Invest wisely. Set up some long-term financial help for some missionaries. Provide for every possible medical expense Tricia or Nate would ever have. That's what came to mind in 2 min.

Three of my bad habits: Procrastination, over-analyzing, need too much "me" time (usually just trying to relax)...

Five places I have lived: Louisburg, NC (5 different locations); Greenville, NC (4 different locations, and that doesn't include all of the different dorms I lived in); Kitty Hawk, NC; Vero Beach, FL.

Five jobs I have had: grounds keeper at a hospital (pretty much a weed puller; I was about 11 or 12 years old); dishwasher (I was only 12 and could barely reach the bottom of the deep sinks); Nintendo game tester for Beasley's Video (local rental place that's long gone); flier distributor for a movie theater; food lion bag-boy; Subway sandwich maker; Pizza Hut cook. . .and those are just a few from my childhood.

No comments: